12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 11


Did you wonder if I was going to make it today?  Well, I was able to get off work a little early (around 11:30 pm), so I came home and finished up both days 11 and 12.  I hope you enjoy day 11 - 11 Pipers Piping.  For the sentiment for today's tag as well as the gift idea, click here.

Don't forget to go back through the series and link up your version of the tags for entries for the Gingerbread Cricut Cartridge.  Also check for extra chances to win by answering the bonus questions.  Today's bonus question:  When I came to tag #9, what glitch did I have to work around for the rest of the tags?  (Hint - the answer is on the days 9-10 video, as well as on today's video).

Thanks for watching and have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop