12 Days of Christmas Tags - Days 9 & 10

I did not make it to get the Day 9 tag posted yesterday.  I'm really sorry about that.  I decided to make 1 video that highlighted Days 9 & 10 rather than do each post separately.  Click here for the Day 9 sentiment and here for the Day 10 tag.   Here are today's tags.
Day 9

Day 10
The suggested gift to go with tag 9 is candy canes and the suggested gift for tag 10 is Ben-Gay.  These made me chuckle.  I hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks for watching and check back tomorrow for Day 11.


Comments

scrappingmamma said…
Such a lovely project ..ADORABLELY FANTASTIC Thank-you for sharing your creative talent with us today love. Happy Scrapping & HAPPY HOLIDAYS

p.s. thank-you for being a follower of mine :-) and for posting my blinky on your sidebar.
scrappingmamma~ ustoleit@comcast.net

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop