Days of Thanks - November 8 & 9

I missed yesterday's post, not because I wasn't thankful, but because I was exhausted.

Yesterday, I was thankful for computers - not because I love them, but because I was choosing to be thankful for them.  You see, we began having computer difficulties on Monday night at work.  When I returned to work on Tuesday afternoon, we were still having difficulties, increasing are charting time dramatically.  It was a good reminder of "In everything give thanks...".  When I think of the time that is saved, both at work and at home, by computers I am thankful for them.  The technology we enjoy is a great blessing (especially when its working correctly).

Today I am thankful for God's Word.  As I was reading tonight, I was reminded how wonderful it is to have God's living, breathing, and personal Word available at all times.  When I look at our shelves, we have so many Bibles available to read.  I even have 3 versions of the Bible on my iPhone.  There can be no excuse for not reading the Bible when it is so readily available.  I am thankful for those who gave their lives so that I could have God's Word - in the "common" language.

What are you thankful for today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop