Days of Thanks - November 1

In honor of Thanksgiving, I have set a new goal for the next few weeks. I plan to make one post a day about what I'm thankful for on that day.  My plan was to start it on November 1st and not miss a day.  I'm off to a great start, aren't I?  Even though it is officially the 2nd, I'm going to count this as the 1st because I haven't gone to bed yet at the end of the first day.  Make sense?  I didn't think so.

This has been a long few days at work.  I am exhausted and very glad that it is my "Friday".  However, despite that, I am so THANKFUL for my job.  The Lord has provided me with a great job that has greatly helped meet our family's needs - especially in the area of medical benefits.  I work with a great crew.  Even when the shifts have been as rough as the last few have been, MWMC ER is a great place to work!  My job is not the most important thing to me, nor is it what I am most thankful for, but it is something on the list.

What are you thankful for today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop