Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Days of Thanks - November 1

In honor of Thanksgiving, I have set a new goal for the next few weeks. I plan to make one post a day about what I'm thankful for on that day.  My plan was to start it on November 1st and not miss a day.  I'm off to a great start, aren't I?  Even though it is officially the 2nd, I'm going to count this as the 1st because I haven't gone to bed yet at the end of the first day.  Make sense?  I didn't think so.

This has been a long few days at work.  I am exhausted and very glad that it is my "Friday".  However, despite that, I am so THANKFUL for my job.  The Lord has provided me with a great job that has greatly helped meet our family's needs - especially in the area of medical benefits.  I work with a great crew.  Even when the shifts have been as rough as the last few have been, MWMC ER is a great place to work!  My job is not the most important thing to me, nor is it what I am most thankful for, but it is something on the list.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: