Days of Thanks - November 23

I am thankful that I have today off from work so that I can get ready for my guests.  I'm thankful that my nephew and his fiancee made it to his family, despite delays that left them spending the night in the airport. I am thankful for the Holy Spirit who convicts of sin that needs to be confessed.  I'm thankful for a God that sees the end of the problems that dear ones are going through and that He already has it worked out.  Right now my heart is so full with too much to share, but I am thankful.

What are you thankful for today?

Comments

misty delgado said…
I'm very thankful for my church family. I was so blessed by the soup supper last night. I'm thankful that you have the holday off as well. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop