Days of Thanks - November 20

I haven't posted a Days of Thanks in a couple of days, but that doesn't mean I wasn't thankful. Daniel and I came home from our get-away on Friday. I am so thankful for the opportunity to spend a couple of days with my husband. I am thankful to the family who gave us the use of their timeshare for 2 days.

Yesterday, we went into the city so that Daniel and Heath could spend some good father-son time. While they were doing that, I went shopping for groceries for Thanksgiving and our family. I am thankful for God's provision. He has given us so much!

Today, I am thankful for the great day at church. We started with our normal Sunday School and AM Church service today. There was a special dinner after the AM service. Following the dinner, we watched the movie "Hometown Pride". It was very good. After getting home, I had a mailing to get ready for the mission office and bills to pay. I also made it through the entries in this week's Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky. I am thankful to be a part of this design team. I am also thankful that I was able to get so much done this evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop