Heath's 12th Birthday

Twelve years ago today God blessed Daniel and I with a very special gift - Heath.  Our lives have never been the same!  He is so full of life, but at the same time has a very tender heart.

This year we had to celebrate his birthday a day early as I will spend part of his special day at work.  Grandma and Grandpa Parish, Uncle Philip, Aunt Diane, and Paul all made it over for birthday cake.  He also had a friend, Riley, over to spend the night.  As I type this, they are still up.  I should probably make them go to bed, but you only turn 12 once.  Right?



Anyway, I am so thankful for this young man.  I look forward to seeing how the Lord will use him.

I love you Heath!

I chose to wrap his main gift in the Sunday funnies - very fitting for Heath.
Playing Wii with his friend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop