Masculine Card of Encouragement

Recently a friend of ours had surgery and I wanted to make a card to take when we visited him in the hospital. I had very little time to make it but still wanted it to be special. I think I was able to pull it off.


Here are the items I used:
Kraft Cardstock from Paper Trey Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black
Bowties 6X6 pad by Basic Grey
"The Future" stamp set from Sweet and Sassy Stamps
"Originals" Card Confidence Program found here
Black ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Sequins from Mainstays
Black Soot Distress Marker
Lime Twist Bakers Twine by My Minds Eye


The whole thing went together quickly.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
What an awesome card!! I love the beautiful sentiment!! The sequins are an fabulous touch!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop