"Dad" - A Close to my Heart Thursday Card

Good morning.  I hope you are having a great day.  I have a fun card that I want to share with you today on Close to my Heart Thursday.  I made this card for my dad for Father's Day and Close to my Heart had some great options.  I didn't even use a "Father's Day" stamp.


Here's what I used:
Close to my Heart Paper - "Free to be Me" (no longer available); Indian Corn Blue cardstock found in the Enchantment pack
June "Stamp of the Month" - Kaboom (You can pick this up for $5 if you spend $50 prior to tax and shipping through the Month of June
Cricut "Art Philosophy" and "Artiste" cartridges
Durables Triangles
Glue (I used Scotch Quick Dry and Tombo Mono adhesive)
Memento Tuxedo black ink


Cricut Cuts:
Art Philosophy
     Page 61 cut at 1.5"
     Pages 41, 43, and 31 9 Cut letters at "1.25"
Artiste
     Page 49 cut at 4.5"
     Page #50 at 1.25

How about a video?


 Thanks for sopiing by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop