Quick Mini Journal

Good morning everyone.  I hope you are having a great day.  I also really hope that you aren't sick of seeing altered notebooks from me.  There is actually a little story behind this one.  I have been a bit swamped lately and running behind in projects that I need to get done.  Friday morning for the real world was actually "Monday" for me this past weekend.  It was day 1 of 3 days of 12+ hour shifts.  My plan was to come home Friday night and get the project for today made and posted.  I had a general plan on what I was going to make until I made it home that night.

I have been shadowed by a nursing student during 6 of my last 9 shifts.  She is a great student and I think she will make a fabulous nurse.  She is very organized and always has a little spiral notebook for her notes.  On Friday I realized that she didn't have her notebook and we were using notebook and scrap paper all day.  When I asked about it, she mentioned that she had forgotten it at home.  When she spends her shifts in my town, she doesn't go home, but stays here.  I knew I had to switch up my original posting plans and make her a little book.  She loved it so I was really glad it worked out that way.


Supplies:
3 Girl JAM Aqua Splash crinkle ribbon
Scrap pieces from K & Company
Carribbean twine from The Twinery
Score-tape
We R Memory Keepers - corner chomper and embossed sticker
Echo Park - "Splash" by Bella Road
Mini notebook

How about a video?


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Rosie said…
VERY CUTE NOTEBOOK

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop