Close To My Heart Thursday - Timberline Love Card

I wanted to make a special card for my husband when the inspiration for this card came to me.  I wasn't sure what I was going to make when my eyes fell on a scrap from the Timberline Collection from Close To My Heart.  The piece was a cut I had made from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from another project.  I had also been working on the Lollydoodle Cardmaker's Workshop on the Go and found the perfect stamp set.  Unfortunately, this stamp set is currently only available if you purchase the workshop, but I must say that it is a great kit.  As it ended up, all the paper for this card was from my scraps or old Cricut cuts.  Woo Hoo!  I love using up my leftovers.


Close to my Heart Supplies Used:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Timberline Paper Pack
Lagoon Exclusives Cardstock
Lagoon Exclusive Ink
Slate Exclusive Ink
Lollydoodle Card Maker's Workshop on the Go (I only used the stamp set)
Durables Triangle Studs


Other products used:
White Scrap pieces of paper
Foam tape
ATG


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop