Days of Thanks - Day 1: Hope

"In Christ alone, my hope is sure."

Today I am thankful for hope.  You don't have to look far to view a sea of hopelessness.  I was recently asked, "What's the point?  We are all going to die anyway."

Friend, there is so much hope.  Jesus wants you to turn to him with open arms reaching for the hope that only He can provide.  He doesn't offer a "maybe" kind of hope.  He offers a hope that is solid and sure.  He offers it freely to those who trust in Him as their Savior.  King David put it this way:

"Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; Morever my flesh also will rest in hope, for You will not leave my soul in Hades, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.  You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence."
Acts 2:26-28 (NKJV)

What are you thankful for today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop