Angel Christmas Cards

Even though we haven't celebrated Thanksgiving yet, I need to be working on Christmas cards.  I generally send or hand deliver more than 100, so I need to get a head start.  I decided to make some today and will post more in the future.

I have really enjoyed seeing the night sky backgrounds this year on YouTube.  While thinking of those coupled with a snow scene card I saw on YouTube (maybe on the Simon Says Stamp channel, but not sure), I developed this pretty card in my head .  Unfortunately, I didn't have the colors of distress ink that seem to be popular for the night sky scenes, so I pulled the colors I did have and played with them until I achieved a combination that worked for me.  I really liked the way these turned out and may make more later in the Christmas season.


I used the following products:
Paper Trey Inc - white cardstock
Georgia Pacific - white cardstock (to line the card)
Recollections - teal cardstock from the "Cool Water" pack
Tim Holtz - Joyful Song stamp set
Close To My Heart - Everlasting Life Holidays stamp set
Distress Ink - Iced Spruce, Faded Jeans, Broken China
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Versamark ink and clear embossing powder
1/2" corner chomper from We R Memory Keepers


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors you used for the night sky!! That angel stamp is one of my favorite TH stamps!! And the quote is one of my favs, too!! This is truly stunning my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop