Fall Flowers Tag

Good morning everyone.  Fall crafting is winding down, but I still have some things to post.  Today I have a tag that I made to go with a swap I am doing.  I really hope my swap partner likes it as much as I do.  3 Girl JAM has perfect ribbon for the fall crafts we love to do.  I used Halloween Harvest and Sunflower for this pretty little tag.


I also used the following items:
DCWV - Autumn Melody and Pumpkin Patch matstack
Recollections flowers and leaves
Prima "Say it with Crystals" bling
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Lace (from my stash)
K. Andrew Designs "Fall-o-ween" stamp set
We R Memory Keepers Crop-o-dile and eyelet


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
This is gorgeous!! The flowers are so beautiful!! I love the gem swirl!! Awesome tag my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop