Thanksgiving Organization - Without a Filofax

Can you ever have too many organizers?  Probably, but I don't think I have gone that far yet.  When I was thinking about the things that I needed to do for Thanksgiving, I was debating on the best way to start my lists.  I thought about using my Filofax or Day Planner but then I decided that I want to keep track of our Thanksgiving celebrations for years to come.  This way I will be able to keep all my Thanksgiving recipes in one place.  I can also see the place cards that I make so that I don't risk repeating them.  Since I'm getting old and forgetful, I can also keep special memories listed in there.  There's no way that I'm buying a new Filofax for this so it was time to pull out a trusty ole' composition book.


I used the following products:
Zig Pure Brown, Pure Orange,  and Wheat pens
HOTP Fall paper and other Fall paper from my stash
Paper Trey ink - Vintage cream cardstock
Tim Holtz Holiday Paper Stash, Gathered Twigs and Ripe Persimmon Distress inks, Thankful Silhouette stamp set
Brown Trim from the lace section at Joanns
Recollections flowers and leaves
Ranger - Crystal Stickles
Homemade glitter spray
Smash Stamp
Kraft tabs
ATG and hot glue



I am entering this in the following challenge - Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
This is gorgeous!! I love the papers and the beautiful flowers!! It looks fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Crafty Moni said…
Such a cute idea! I love it:) Sure to be the winner over at Simon Says Stamps:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.
Lisa Carroll said…
This is amazing.. and such a great idea! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop