Grid Birthday Cards

Hello friends.  I trust you are having a good day.  After a bit of down time, I actually have a crafty post for you today.  Look for more to come.  I have counted the cards that I need to make to get caught up and I need 12 more birthday cards to catch me up to June 1st.  I also have 3 wedding cards and an unknown number of graduation cards and thank you notes to make.


I used a sketch from Operation Write Home which can be found here.  I also used the following supplies:
Hero Arts - Blessings to You stamp set
My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy Paper pack
Basic Grey Bloomers - Wander collection
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Coordinations "Krafty" cardstock
Stampendous - Happy Messages stamp set

If you are interested in the measurements and a quick tutorial, check out the video.

Click here to view the video.  For some reason, I am having difficulty linking my video to this post.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Lisa said…
These are gorgeous, Cheri!! I love the papers you used!! What fabulous cards my friend!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop