Friday, May 31, 2013

Graduation Autograph Frame

Today is my daughter's BIG DAY and I want to show you the autograph frame that I decorated for her graduation table.  It was a pretty simple project and I really like the way it turned out.  It will really be special when it is filled with autographs.  Most importantly, my daughter likes it.  Another bonus is that it is a perfect match to the autograph book that I posted last week.  You can see that post by clicking here.


I used the following supplies:
Prima - Leeza Gibbons "Wishes and Dreams" paper
Coredinations Teal paper
Cricut and the Cricut Craft Room
Stampendous Graduation Cap stamp
Archival - Coffee ink
Ofray teal ribbon
Autograph frame from JoAnn's
Xyron 2.5" sticker maker
Scotch quick dry adhesive

Now for the video:
Like I said, this was a very quick project and I plan to have it on her graduation table.

I plan to link this to the following challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate - Graduation
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes challenge
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

Chriss America Real said...

What a clever idea! I think I might do this for my little next door neighbor that is graduating from kindergarten!

Hugs,
Chriss

http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/