|That was some good guacamole!|
I know it was a temporary goodbye, because I will see her again in Heaven someday. It was none the less extremely painful, far more than I expected. I am used to saying goodbye to loved ones as I have done so many times before. I just wasn't ready to let her go.
However, there are a few things that I know with 100% certainty:
1. No matter how much I miss her, I wouldn't wish her back to this world with its pain and loneliness - both which she had experienced in increasing amounts in the last 14 months.
2. I will see her again.
3. She was an amazing, Godly woman and a shining example to me and countless others.
4. She is resting in the arms of her Heavenly Father.
5. I have fabulous family and friends who love me and pray for me.
6. God is still good - ALL the time!
And so, though I am saying goodbye for now, I live in a place of peace and knowledge that we will meet again. Jesus promised in John 14:2-3 that He is preparing a wonderful place for us. My heart will still ache and I will still miss her, but I will continue on treasuring the times that we shared together.