Graduation Cards for the Men in Your Life

Good morning everyone.  I believe that I mentioned that the next little while was going to be pretty post heavy.  I wasn't kidding.  There has been a lot to post lately.  I've needed to spend lots of time in the craft area to get these projects done.  There are more to come so hang in there.  The card that I'm showing you today is for the men in your life.  Though it was designed to be a graduation card, you could easily use it as a card of encouragement for someone by simply modifying the inside.


I made two variations of this card today by simply changing the paper.  I needed 3 cards and each piece of paper made 2, so I decided to make an extra just in case I forgot someone.  Here's what I used to get started:
3 Girl JAM - Cream crinkle ribbon from the Coffee bundle
DCWV - Safari Chic 12X12 paper pad (2 sheets)
Bazill - Green 12X12 paper and a piece of 12X12 brown paper from my stash
Paper Trey Ink - Vintage Cream card stock (1 piece)
Cricut - CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge (page 58)
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Digital image from Rosebud's Craft Store
Hero Arts - All Occasion Messages stamp set


I have a video tutorial where I discuss how I designed this card in the Cricut Craft Room.  You will also see the finished inside of the card on the video.

I am linking these cards to the current 3 Girl JAM challenge - "Anything Goes with Ribbon".  Have you linked a project yet?

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Lisa said…
These are gorgeous, Cheri!! I love the designs!! The sentiment is absolutely beautiful!! I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Unknown said…
That's a gorgeous card! And...it is suitable for a fella so I just might be stealing it next month for a couple guy graduates!

Thanks for the inspiration and all the work you put into your videos!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop