Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fun Flower Birthday Card

Welcome to another fun little card.  This one was super simple to make using the "Shine On" collection from Basic Grey.  Let's get started.


I needed a few supplies so I grabbed the following from my stash:
Basic Grey "Shine On" collection - 6X6 paper pad, metal flowers, and flower pack
Paper Trey Ink - Vintage Cream cardstock
Megan Elizabeth (Above Rubies Studio) - "Check Me Out" Sparkle Lights
CTMH - Ruby pigment ink
Adhesive
Happy Birthday stamp - TPC Studio


On to the video...


See what I mean?  Super simple and you didn't need an extra machine!  Thanks for stopping by.  Check back soon because I have quite a few more projects on the way.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.


Don't forget that there is a "It's a Party with Ribbon" going on at 3 Girl JAM.  Unfortunately, this card doesn't qualify because there's no ribbon on it, but I will be linking a few more.  Be sure to check out the rules and then enter some fun cards.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful, Cheri!! The papers are so pretty!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Pretty, nice paper! Carri~Abusybee