Christmas Gift Cards

A week or two ago, I featured a birthday card that was a gift card holder.  At that time, I promised a video on how to make them.  Now I know that Christmas is long past, but you can take the concepts used in these card holders and use them for any occasion.  Grab your Cricut - Artiste cartridge from Close To My Heart (CTMH).  We will be making the card on the "j" key and cutting it at 3".  I'll list the other supplies I used under each individual card.  The front piece of patterned paper was cut at 2 7/8" by 3 5/8" and the back was cut at 2 7/8X 3 7/8" for each card.


White cardstock from my stash
Making Memories "Believe" 6X6 pad
3 Girl JAM "Holly Berry" ribbon
CTMH - ruby ink
Recollections stocking stickers



Cricut "Gingerbread" cartridge with gingerbread cut at 3"
Brown, kraft, and white cardstock from my stash
Peachy Keen "Basic Paper Doll Faces" (PK570) using the 3/8" face
Archival Ink - black
Red twine from Martha Stewart
Scrap of striped paper (Anna Griffen?)


3 Girl JAM - Antique White crinkle ribbon
White cardstock from my stash
Making Memories "Believe" 6X6 paper
CTMH - Indian Corn Blue ink
Momenta - metal sticker - snowflake
"Ornate Christmas" stamp set - Inkadinkadoo


Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
They are so awesome, Cheri!! What fabulous gift card holders!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop