Planner Quick Tip - Washi Organization

I have a problem.  Okay, so may I have a few problems, but one of those is the sheet amount of washi tape that I have stashed.  I find that I don't use the bulk of it because most of it is in my craft room and I rarely use my planner or bullet journal in the craft room.  One solution was to move the narrow washi into a zipper pouch to put into my planner carrier.  That worked, but the rest of my stash (including the funnest printed ones) remained downstairs.  Something had to change!  This week's "quick tip" shows you my solution.  I love it.  I went out of town for a few hours this morning with my guys.  I knew that I was going to have some time with my journals while I was gone and this solution meant I could take most of my washi with me. The best part?  It took very little room to toss it in my bag.  That's what I call a solution!


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Jo M said…
That's the neatest idea for storing Washi tapes I've ever seen. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop