Pink Congratulations

If you take the time to make a card for someone, you want it to be perfect for them, right?  That is what I wanted with this card.  I wanted something with pink, something simple, something with some sparkle, but no frilly stuff.  I think I found the perfect solution.


Here's what you'll need to make this one:

Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge and Stamps
Close To My Heart La Vie En Rose paper pack
Close To My Heart Whimsy paper park
Close To My Heart White Daisy card base and envelope
Adhesive (I used my ATG and Glue Dots "pop-up relief"
Versafine Onyx black ink pad
Glitter tape from American Crafts

You can click on the Close To My Heart products to be directed to Cheri's Close To My Heart OBA to get some of these fun products.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop