A March Haul

Hello everyone.  It's been a while since I posted a haul.  I have picked up some super fun items that you might want to check out.  Some of the sources are tagged below.  You can check out Cheri's Close To My Heart Business pager here - Cheri's Close To My Heart OBA


Sticky notes - Dollar Tree
Close To My Heart Boardwalk Washi Tape
Close To My Heart Georgie Picture My Life
Close To My Heart Georgie Paper Packet
Close To my Heart Kiss It Better stamp set
Close To My Heart White Pines Picture My Life
Pilot Metropolitan Leopard and refills - Goulet Pen Company
Platinum Preppy Purple fine point and refills - Goulet Pen Company

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop