Birthday Slider Card


My daughter recently celebrated her 21st birthday.  I wanted to make a fun card, but not too juvenile.  That's when I remembered the "Forever young" Cricut cartridge.  Add this silhouette figure to the Close To My Heart Artfully Sent cartridge and you have a great little slider card.


Here's what you need:
You can get your Close To My Heart products here: Cheri's Close To My Heart OBA or you can click on the links to go directly to specific products.
Close To My Heart "Artfully Sent" Cricut cartridge
Close To My Heart "Confetti" paper pack (retired)
Cricut "Forever Young" cartridge
Close To My Heart Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Close To My Heart Black cardstock
Close To My Heart Lagoon cardstock or in the Adventure cardstock packet
Close To My Heart Whimsy cardstock pack
3 Girl JAM Sunflower crinkle ribbon
EK Success glitter
Xyron sticker maker

In the video, I talk about an alternate way to make things extra secure.  Once I put a complementary paper on the back, here's what you get.


Two ways to make the same card.


How about a video?


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop