Zoe Paperbag Cards


Hello everyone.  I was looking for a fun card to bring for my card club members to you when I ran across an old paperbag card I had made.  I knew it would be perfect so I decided to teach them how to make it.  You can see the inspiration for this card here: Cara's Paperbag card: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZTtxfW2zEY


While discontinued items were used on 2 of the cards, the other 2 were made using the following current items:
Zoe Paper packet
"Just to Say" stamp set from the Artfully Sent Cricut bundle
Finding the Words stamp set
Balloon Wishes stamp set
Coral Shimmer Trim
Slate Exclusives Ink
Black Exclusives Ink
Coral Sequins (discontinued)
Free to be Me paper pack (discontinued)
Skylark paper pack (discontinued)



How about a full video tutorial?



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Georgiana said…
I bet your club had fun learning to make these! Looks great!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop