Joy Christmas Card Remake

Did you think I would have another Christmas Card so soon?  A few weeks ago, I talked about remaking cards found online.  This week, I am re-making a card that I found in the 2014-2015 Close To My Heart Idea Book.  This card was cut using "Artfully Sent" and it was beautiful.


Unfortunately, not everyone has "Artfully Sent".  Would I be able to re-make a similar card without using the Cricut?  I'll let you be the judge.

 
Here's what I used:
New England Ivy Cardstock
Ruby Cardstock (You can also get both colors in the Enchantment Pack)
Colonial White Cardstock
Black Exclusives inkpad
Sap Green Shin Han marker
Grey Enamel Gems
Yuletide Carol paper pack (retired)
Noel stamp set (retired)
Tim Holtz "Barn Door" distress ink


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop