Watercolor Cardinal Christmas Card

Christmas is coming fast!  I want to have a large variety of Christmas cards this year.  I send so many, that I know that I have to start early.  I also know that I have loved playing with my new Close To My Heart watercolors.  This image is perfect for watercolors!


I used "Sing Glory" and "To You and Yours" stamp sets from Close To My Heart.  Unfortunately, they aren't currently available, but you might be able to find them online somewhere.  I also used the "Yuletide Carol" paper pack which is also retired.


Other Items Used:
CTMH Ruby Cardstock
CTMH New England Ivy Cardstock (You can also find both colors in the Enchantment Pack)
CTMH Watercolors
CTMH Black Exclusives Ink
Cricut Elegant Edges
Sequins

Be sure to watch for another Christmas Card post coming soon.  I have some other fun posts coming soon as well.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop