Textured Butterfly Card

I love white on white projects with just a splash of color.  That is the effect that I was trying to achieve with this textured card.

I used the following items:
Embossing folders:
The Paper Studio - Zebra
Sizzix - Four Petal Flower
Cuttlebug - Stylized Flowers, Swiss Dots, Script, Perfectly Paisley,
D'Vine Swirl
Vicoria

Close To My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge
Close To My Heart White Daisy cardstock
Close To My Heart Blossom paper pack
Close To My Heart Coral Reef sequins
You can find your Close To My Heart products here.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop