Cheerful Thank You Card

I recently used the Close To My Heart Artfully Sent cartridge to make some fabulous Christmas Cards.  When I needed a thank you card, I knew that I wanted to use the same card base and modify it to work for my thank you card.  I'm so glad that I did because the outcome was this bright and cheerful card.


Here's what you need:
Close To My Heart Glacier Ultra Thick Twine
Close To My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge
Close To My Heart Pathfinding stamp set (from Workshops on the Go)
Close To My Heart Black Exclusives ink pad
You can get your Close To My Heart supplies here.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Gorgeous card Cheri. I don't think I have ever seen that card base. LOL! I have to try this one. Great job! Thanks for the video. Love it! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop