Confetti Wishes and Watercolor Baby Card

As mentioned in my last post, I recently went on a camping trip and decided to take my Distress Inks and watercolors along. I had so much fun playing with them and was able to get quite a few images ready or nearly ready to be trimmed and matched up with paper and sentiments for cards.  Unfortunately, some of the Close To My Heard products are being retired (like the paper pack and cute little bow on her head.  After August 31, they will no longer be available.  They will also be removed from the website if they sale out before the end of the month.

Here is one of my favorite cards for a baby:


Here's what you need to get started.  If the product is available from CTMH, there will be a direct link provided so that you can get your own.

Watercolor Pencils
Balloon Wishers stamp set
Stuck On You Puffies (Soon to Retire)
Confetti Wishes Paper pack (Soon to Retire)
White Daisy cardstock
Spellbinders large scalloped dies
Inkadinkadoo:  Welcome Baby stamp set


August Special
There are a few Close To My Heart Specials this month.  To see all of the specials click here.  However, I am also running a personal special.  Anyone who purchases $100 between now and August 3, 2015 from my Close To My Heart site, will receive one of the brand new paper packs absolutely free.  Here's how it will work:

Click HERE to enter the site.
Click on the "Artistry" Gathering in the bottom right part of the home page.
Order your products (but not your "free" paper).

On September 1st, I will contact you via email and ask you which of the BRAND NEW paper packs you wish to order.  I will then order it and send it out to you.  Easy peasy.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop