Flash Special through August 31, 2015

The new Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations catalog will be here very soon.  As exciting as that is, it also means that some items will soon be retiring.  Be sure to check out the "retiring items" section before August 31 so you don't miss something you really want.

In the meantime, how about a special, direct from me?

Anyone who purchases $100 (before tax and shipping) will receive any D-Sized stamp set in the new catalog absolutely FREE! 

Here's how it will work...
1.  Log into my Close To My Heart site here.
2. Join the "Artistry" Gathering
3. Complete your purchase between now and 11:59 pm, MST. on August 31
4. On September 1, 2015, simply browse my site and enjoy looking at all of the new products
5.  Choose your D-sized stamp set and email me which you chose.  Email to:djssundries@gmail.com
6.  I'll get it ordered and sent to you as soon as possible.

Not ready to spend $100?

1. Follow instuctions 1-2 above
2. Make a $50 purchase (before shipping and tax)
3. On September 1, 2015, simply browse my site and enjoy looking at all of the new products
4.  Choose any "A-Sized" stamp set and email me your choice at the email address above.
5.  I'll get it ordered and sent to you right away.

Just a reminder, this is a personal special from me as an Independent Close To My Heart Consultant and can't be found anywhere else.  Be sure to follow the instructions above.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop