Confetti Wishes Card

Top-o-the- morning to you.  I trust you are having a great day.  I wanted to share this card that I designed using the Confetti Wishes paper pack from Close to my Heart.  This is one of the bonus cards available in my workshop clubs.  This was so fun to make and I think it may have been everyone's favorite.


I used 2 different techniques on the background paper - tone-on-tone and heat embossing.  Though I don't have Close to my Heart embossing tools or powders or gold shimmer tape, you can find them at my Close to my Heart store here.  I also used the following:
Confetti Wishes paper
Lagoon cardstock and Ink pad
White Daisy cardstock
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Lovely Birthday stamp set



















Have you thought about joining a club?  I think you will be glad you did.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop