Close to my Heart Open House Projects

In preparation for my open house, I completed to projects that I thought you might enjoy.  The first is the Cut Above Christmas Card and the second is a Skylark Picture My Life layout.  I am posting the current specials following the videos.  You DO NOT want to miss them as I am offering some nice discounts in addition to those offered by Close to my Heart.


This is the first Picture My Life or similar layout that I've ever done.  Enjoy.



These specials are good through August 15, 2014.  You can place an order by clicking here.  Be sure to join the "New Product Gathering" as that is the gathering specifically for my open house.  Please do not add the "Free" items to your shopping cart.  Simply email me at djssundries@gmail.com and I will send out your free items.  If there is a choice of products, please indicate what you would like in the email.  Guess what?  These specials can be combined.  That's right!  If you take advantage of all of these specials, it will ADD up to 3 or 4 FREE items and 2 deeply discounted items.  You can't beat that!

Specials #1-4
Special #1
Purchase any “Cut Above” Kit with Coordinating Stamp Set and Exclusives Ink Pad and receive a single “Duck” Easy Stick Adhesive FREE.

  Special #2
Purchase a Craft Heater and Versamark Ink Pad and Receive one Embossing Powder of your choice FREE.

Special #3
Place a $75.00 order and receive a FREE paper pack of your choice.
 
Special #4
Set a date for a Gathering or a Workshop today and receive any “B-sized” Stamp set when your party closes.


 Specials #5 & 6 are the current specials offered by Close to my Heart.  If you qualify for these specials, you will be prompted to enter your choice when you qualify.  These specials are good through the full month of August.  Please use the "New Product Gathering" when placing these orders as well.

Special #5
Purchase $50 in products and be eligible to purchase the August Stamp of the Month for $5 (Savings of $12.95)

Special #6
Purchase any Picture My Life Kit and be eligible to purchase a 10-pack of page protectors for $3 (Savings of $6.95)
Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop