Bath Tote

It's hard to believe, but our oldest child will soon be headed to college.  I'm not sure we are ready for that, but ready or not, it's coming.  She picked up a large plastic tote to carry bath items from her dorm room to the bathroom.  It's super fun, but I thought we could kick it up a bit.  I grabbed the Close to my Heart Artbooking Cartridge, some vinyl that was made by Cricut, and went to work.  I also used a cursive letter font that came as part of the free ones allowed by Cricut.  This project was pretty simple and I know my daughter will like it.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Valerie said…
What an adorable and personalized project! I would love to see more regarding the Explore. I'm on the fence.

I am anxious for you as you send your baby off to college! Oh my word! My oldest is 16 and I know it is coming soon and just the thought makes me very emotional and teary.

Blessings,
Valerie
Cheri said…
Thanks Valerie. I will probably do an Explore review sometime in the next few weeks. I have mixed emotions about it and I waited quite a while before finally deciding to purchase it.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop