End of the Month Close to my Heart Specials

Can you believe that August is nearly over?  Kids across the country are settling into school and life is falling back into that school time routine.  Now is the perfect time for some crafting!  At the beginning of the month, I set some very specific Close to my Heart goals and I am so close to meeting those, but still have a little way to go.  To help meet those goals, I have decided to have a special.  Here's how it will work:

Start by going to my online business office here.  Join the "New Product Gathering" and begin shopping.  Here's the best part:

Spend $25 before tax and shipping and receive any "M" sized stamp absolutely free!
OR
Spend $50 before tax and shipping and receive any "A" sized stamp absolutely free!!
OR
Spend $75 before tax and shipping and receive any "B" sized stamp set OR My Reflections paper pack absolutely free!!!

Please do not add your free item to your cart.  After you have placed your order, simply email me at djssundries@gmail.com and tell me what you would like to receive free and I will have it sent directly to you.

Don't forget that the Picture My Life special from Close to my Heart is still going on as well.  Purchase any Picture my Life kit at the regular price, and you will see the option to purchase an extra package of page protectors for just $3.  That's a savings of $6.95.  I took advantage of this spectacular deal and hope you will too.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop