Hanging Hearts Card

I know that Valentine's Day is over but there's always room to spread a little more love, right?  That's exactly what I'm going to do.  A touch of 3 Girl JAM Merlot crinkle ribbon was the perfect accent for the pretty hearts and my current favorite "love" paper.


 Supplies:
3 Girl JAM Merlot Crinkle Ribbon (Don't forget to use the code "CP10" to receive a discount on your 3 Girl JAM orders)
Fancy Pants Love Note 6X6 paper pad
June Berry smooth cardstock by Core'dinations 
It's Valentine's stamp set from K. Andrew Designs
Color Box terra cotta ink
Clear embossing powder
Stardust clear glittering ink
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
Fiskars Hearts punch


I love the weight and texture that is achieved when you add multiple layers to a card.  It makes it feel so luxurious.  This 6X6 card was perfect for my husband since I didn't need to mail it.  No worries about having an envelope.  However, you can always make one if you need to mail it.

I actually did a tutorial of this card if are interested.


Don't forget that you can enter your own "love" card in the current 3 Girl JAM challenge.  Just click here to read all about it.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Migdalia said…
WOW!! Stunning & GORGEOUS!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said…
Beautiful card! Love the pretty hearts and gorgeous merlot ribbon!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Lisa said…
Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the hanging hearts and the tree full of hearts!! What a beautiful card!! I love, love it!! Hope you are doing well my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop