Dreaming of Summer ATC's

Who's been dreaming of sunshine streaming on your shoulders?  Some warmth would feel really nice right now.  While I'm not complaining about the weather, I am looking forward to warmer days.  To get ready for that, I decided to make some ATC's.


I pulled some paper from my scrap stash as well as a few others to make these.  The bases were actual ATC bases from Ranger.  I covered the backs with a summery yellow cardstock from Core'dinations.  I then added paper from DCWV (Summer Days and unknown scrap) and Basic Grey (What's Up 6X6) to the fronts.
"

"Splashtastic Summer" from K. Andrew Designs was stamped onto more buttery yellow cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


An array of embellishments from Recollections, Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Provo Craft, Prima, Stickles and Hot Off the Press was used to complete the look.



Would you like to trade ATC's?  Head over to www.artandsassy.ning.com to join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop