Love You So Much Valentine Card

Love is in the air and today I am sharing that with each of my family members.  Now I'm sure that everyone has wrapped up their Valentine giving for the year, but I was making my main ones the night before Valentine's Day so you will all be seeing them a bit late.


I used the following supplies:
Cricut "Creative Holiday Cards" cartridge (pg 7)
Leftover hearts from the "Art Philosophy" cartridge (for the envelope)
K&Company "KP Valentines"
Recollections "Cool Water" grey paper
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Core'dinations "June Berry" smooth cardstock
K. Andrew Designs "It's Valentines" stamp set
Color Box "Terra Cotta" ink
Really Reasonable Ribbon - grey ribbon


The paper is double-sided so the inside didn't need much work to look fabulous.






The matching envelope was the perfect touch to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop