Mini Christmas Notebook

Mini notebooks are quick to alter and are so much fun to make.  They make perfect little stocking stuffers or quick gifts for co-workers.  I made a bunch last Christmas for the women in the ER.  You can make them super simple like the one seen here, or you can add a few extra steps and make it like today's post.  The simple ones take a matter of minutes and I find that they are great to have on hand for that forgotten gift.


Here's what you need:
3 Girl JAM - Mistletoe crinkle ribbon
3 1/4" X 4 1/2" Mini notebook
Holiday Inspirations tissue paper
Americana "Napa Red" acrylic paint
Tim Holtz - Christmas Adornments
Mod Podge and Scor-Tape
Stamps - Recollections (no name); Close to My Heart - Very Merry Christmas and Everlasting Love Holidays
Studio 18 bling- Holiday Home
Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs, Pine Needles, Festive Berries
2" circle punch
Christmas paper - scrap from my stash

I hope you enjoy this short video that will also show you the inside of the book.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Be sure to link up your holiday gift ideas to the current 3 Girl JAM challenge - Holiday Gifts with Ribbon

Comments

Lisa said…
This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the gems and the reindeer charm!! What an awesome gift this is!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop