Thursday, December 19, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Days 4-12

I thought I would post the remainder of the tags for this years 12 Days of Christmas.  I will also show a picture of the "4 Messages" for day 4.  More details are in the videos.




Products for Day 4: 12 Days of Christmas from Graphic 45, Snowflake brads from Hobby Lobby, 6x9 envelope, red and green cardstock (Recollections?), 3 Girl JAM Mistletoe and Goblin Green ribbons








Other supplies: Burlap ribbon from 3 Girl JAM, white embossing powder, Recollections green and red embossing powders, Cricut Craft Room

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

teachdanz said...

love them all Cheri!!

Lisa said...

They are all just gorgeous!! I love the papers!! Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts