Dashing Through the Snow Christmas Cards

 Last year, the Cricut Craft Room opened up a few free images from Teresa Collins.  I missed out because they were gone before I could cut any out.  Guess what?  They're back along with a few others.  If you haven't signed up for the Cricut Craft Room, you really should.  It's easy to use and the freebies are great!


I had a great picture in my head that I had a difficult time bringing to paper.  I originally planned to use printed cardstock, but struggled to make that work. I made a few, but the solids were my favorites.


I used Ink-a-dink-a do's "Ornate Christmas" and on the inside, I used CTMH's Everlasting Holidays.


The printed papers used were all scraps from my stash.  I used the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge for the framed backgrounds.



CTMH Ponderosa Pine, Tim Holtz Festive Berries, and Memento Tuxedo Black inks were used for the stamping.


Kraft cardstock (possibly PaperTrey ink), and red and green cardstock from Recollections, Paper Studio, and Coredinations were used as well.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Georgiana said…
Neat silhouette cards.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop