Stamped Valentines - 14 Days of Valentines

Welcome to day 8 of the 14 Days of Valentines.  It's hard to believe that we are over halfway through these posts.  I have had a lot of fun.  I hope you have too.  Today's Valentines were made to be 4X4 cards and each was stamped.


For all the card bases, cardstock from The Paper Studio's "Holiday" pack was used.


The patterned papers were from K & Company (using up scraps) and from The Paper Studio ("Black and White Doodle Hearts" and "Be My Valentine")


The stamps were:
"Apple of My Eye" and "Cuckoo for You" from We R Memory Keepers
"I Heart You" from K. Andrew Designs
"Chocolate Box", "Envelope", and "Cupcake" from the Sweet Cheri collection by Imaginisce


I used Jenny Bowlin "Cough Syrup"  and Ranger Archival black ink to stamp the images and sentiments.  Some of the images were stamped after coloring the stamp with Zig markers.  Other images were simply colored with the Zig markers after they were stamped.


The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


This is the last of the simple Valentines that I needed to make.  I made 12 of these to go with all the 3X3 cards that I also made.  Now I just need to get them in the mail.  I am working 36 hours over the next 3 days, so I hope that I will have time to get the projects ready to go.  Please bear with me if they are late.

In the meantime, don't forget that I have a GIVEAWAY going on.  For the rules click here.  Today's "double entry" item is to make a Valentine and use a stamp somewhere in your project.  I don't care what shape or size you make.  Just make it something special for someone you love.

Comments

Lisa said…
These are all so cute!! The stamps you used are awesome!! What fun cards!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Karenladd said…
What an adorable set of cards! I love stamping so this is one I'll do for certain!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop