Saturday, February 2, 2013

14 Days of Valentines - Twinchies

What in the world is a twinchie?  That's a very good question and one that I needed an explanation for as well.


For a full explanation about this juicy little morsel, please watch the video.  It was super easy to make and something pretty that I will be able to add to cards.  You could even add it as an embellishment on a scrapbook layout.

In the meantime, here's what I used to make them:

Glitter Glue - unknown brand from my stash
Fancy Pants - Love Notes 6X6 pad
lace (possibly from Martha Stewart)
Want-2-Scrap pearl bling
CTMH - Ruby Ink
Glossy Accents
heart charms (from eBay)
silver brads



I plan to include 1 of these in the prize packet for the current giveaway.  Link up one of your Valentine's projects to receive a chance to win.  Also, remember that every time you link up a project to the 3 Girl JAM "3D Valentine's Challenge", you will also receive a chance to win.  For all the rules, click here.

Today's "Double Entry" is Valentine Twinchies.  If you post a twinchie that is Valentine themed, you will receive an extra entry in the give-away.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the sparkly heart!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karenladd said...

thanks so much for the video tutorial! I had been familiar with Inchies, but not Twinchies. Love the way you attached the charm to the flower with a small brad. these would make great Valentine card embellishments and I'm definitely going to give them a try!

Karenladd said...

wow, these Twinchies are kind of addicting aren't they? I made a few today and now I'm feeling like I'll need to make them in every color and theme possible! So fun!!