"Love" ATC's

Good morning everyone.  I decided to make some ATC's to share with you today.  I really like Artist Trading Cards (aka ATC's) - maybe its because I collected baseball cards when I was younger.  Anyway, these are much prettier than baseball cards and fun to make too.  Grab some pretty ribbon from 3 Girl JAM and play along.


I used:
3 Girl JAM Antique White crinkle ribbon which you can find here.
Chipboard - cut to 2.5 X 3.5
Red and grey Coredinations paper
Versamark ink
Hero Arts - Vintage Brocade mini background stamp
White embossing powder
Small off white roses
Creative Inspirations paint - Tutu Pink and Coal
Spellbinder's Labels #3
Vintage Valentine images from Etsy
Glossy Accents
"Be My Valentine" paper from The Paper Studio


Be sure to check out the video.  Here I share the "rules" of ATC's and point out the products that I used.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.



Comments

Lisa said…
They are beautiful, Cheri!! I love the design and the paper!! The ribbon looks fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Julie Odil said…
I enjoyed your video and the fun twist!
Andi said…
I didn't catch where to get the baby roses or actually who carries that particular hero arts stamp. I'm close to a JoAnn and Michaels. Thx. Love your videos girly.
Cheri said…
I really am not sure where I purchased the Hero Arts stamp. It would have been either Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I likely bought it on clearance though and I've had it for quite a while. The roses were gifted to me and they didn't come in a package.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop