Saturday, July 7, 2012

How Do I... Store my Cuttlebug, Sizzix, & Spellbinders?

Welcome to the next "How Do I..? " segment.  I trust you are having a great day!  I decided to make a video for today's segment.  I hope you find it helpful.  Be sure to check out ScrappyHour09 on YouTube while you're there.

In today's video, I show you one my my newest organization ideas.  I hope you find it helpful.  Little by little, I am getting my craft space cleaned up.  I'm also working on my house and yard.  It's a long work in progress!



So how about you?  How do you store your dies and embossing folders?  I would love to see your comments.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Diane Dupont said...

For sake of your other "followers," I have found the half sheet page protectors at Staples.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

I store my dies on magnets as well, but they are in a plastic I never thought about a book like that, I will have to check the dollar store next time!! I store my embossing folders in bins as well!! great video!
Kristan

Cheri said...

I have also found them at Office Depot I believe. I like that they are more heavy duty than these thin papers. I would like a zipper 3 ring binder to store them in, but haven't had time to find one of those though. Thanks for the tip Diane.