Quick and Yummy Gift


Today I have a super simple and delicious little gift to show you.  I received something similar from a co-worker at Christmas and thought it was adorable.  I was reminded of it again a week or so ago by Mary on CardzTV.

As mentioned in a previous post, I recently coordinated Stroke Awareness Day at the hospital where I work.  As part of that day, I had a poster contest.  Each department was asked to make a poster with stroke information on it.  I had planned to get ice cream bars for the winning department, but changed my mind when I saw Mary's video.

Here's what I used:
Soft tints lavender "Swirls" and "Ticking Stripes" from Hot Off the Press - cut at 1" X 3"
Bags - I found these tiny zipper bags in the beading section at Walmart for $2.
Hershey's Nuggets candy
Purple Card Stock from my stash - cut at 3.25" X 3"
White Card Stock from Georgia Pacific with sentiment printed and trimmed to fit

All you have to do is add adhesive to the paper and wrap it around the nuggets.  Staple the purple topper on and cover the staples with your white paper.

Comments

Lisa said…
So awesome, Cheri!! What a great gift idea!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop