Card Set Gift Box

My beautiful daughter had a voice recital on Saturday.  Her voice teacher asked her to find her own accompanist so we asked a friend.  Elise performed 3 pieces and  one of them was particularly difficult for the pianist to play because it had 6 sharps.  We really appreciate our friend playing for us.  As a thank you gift I made this little gift box and placed a set of 8 cards from a previous post in it.


The inside of the box had plenty of room to hold 8 cards and envelopes.  You can view the tutorial for the cards by clicking here.


I hope you enjoy the video.  Thanks for watching!



Comments

Rhonda Miller said…
What a fun way to give your cards as a gift. I might have to try this. TFS.
Lisa said…
What a gorgeous gift set, Cheri!! I love the beautiful papers you used!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop