Banner Table Decoration





I must admit that this was somewhat difficult to photograph in my small space.  I love the way it turned out though.  I had hoped to take a picture at the shower that I made this for, but was unable to.  I used the following tools and supplies:

Paper from my stash
3 ivy bowels from Joann's
Pink tissue paper from Walmart
Styrofoam rectangle cut into blocks (wrapped in the tissue paper)
Dowel rod cut into 10" pieces
Rose metallic paint
Heart brads from my stash.
Cricut - CCR Exlusive -"Party Picks and Pennants"
Cricut - Country Life
Template - us cut a 5X5" square

I hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching and have a great day.  The inspiration for this project came from Sarah at LiveloveandSCRAP on You Tube.


Comments

Rhonda Miller said…
What a fun decoration idea. I love the pinwheels.
Lisa said…
Oh, Cheri, this is gorgeous!! I love the banner and pretty pinwheels!! I hope you have a wonderful week my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop