Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shower Invitation

Today's project is one that I made for a special young lady who will soon be getting married.  Our little church is hosting a shower for her next week and we wanted her to have special invitations for it.


I used the following supplies and tools:

Pink and Burgundy card stock from my stash.  White card stock is Georgia Pacific
Burgundy trim from JoAnns
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels #2
Stylized Flowers - Cuttlebug folder
Tim Holtz "Heartfelt" stamp set and "Victorian Velvet" Distress Ink
Black adhesive flat back pearls from Want2Scrap

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Joyful Stamper: Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Craft Friends Challenge: #2 - Use 2 dies
(I really did use 2 different sizes from this die set to make the sentiment and frame)

Now I must admit that this video is a little "blurry".  I have a lot of trouble with that so I plan to spend some extra time playing with the camera over the next couple of days.  Thanks for bearing with me.



5 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

These are very pretty!! i am sure they will love them!!
Kristan

Anita Braddock said...

beautiful card love the colors and the
abbraddock2msn.com.

Lisa said...

These invitations are so gorgeous and elegant, Cheri!! I love the beautiful embossing!! So pretty my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Cheri - love the Die you have used (twice) and the embossing! I am sure it is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}

Karen said...

Cheri, thank you so much for joining my challenge this week with your beautiful invitation. The embossing folder you use is one of my favs! Well done! Karen